- 4 zucchini
- 300g frozen peas
- 250g p’titim (Israeli couscous)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500ml vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 filets of Haddock
- 1 teaspoon fish seasoning (we used Bart Blends, which has onion, garlic, lemon peel, dill, parsley, and pepper)
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2 tablespoon green olives, pitted
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
Preheat oven to 200 C/400 F
Prepare a large roasting tin. In the tin place the zucchini, peas, and p’titim, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Carefully pour in the vegetable stock. Place the fish filets over the vegetables, season with fish seasoning and a bit more salt. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and roast in the oven for 20 minutes until the fish and petitim are cooked through.
For salsa, combine all ingredients together and set aside.
Once the fish is done, top with salsa and serve.