This is a family favourite, my guys at home love this simply seasoned with salt, pepper and parsley, but feel free to add seasonings and herbs that suit your mood and taste.
To make sure this recipe is ready within the hour, you can buy pre-cut vegetables, that have been vacuum sealed, and herbs that are prewashed and checked for insects, and ready to be used straight from the pack.
- 1 Roaster chicken cut into 8 (or even 10, depending on the size of the breasts you may need to cut them in half)
- Olive oil, salt and pepper to taste
- 2 large onions, peeled and cut into 1 cm squares
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 cm squares
- 2 large carrots, peeled and cut into 1 cm squares
- 2 large courgettes, cut into 1 cm squares
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- A large hand full of parsley, roughly chopped
- Freshly ground pepper
Preheat oven to 400 C.
In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, 3 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper, toss until well coated and fragrant.
Place vegetables in a very large baking tray in a single layer.