- 120ml (½ cup) chicken broth
- 120 ml (½ cup) olive oil
- 120 ml (½ cup) freshly squeezed lemon juice (from 3 to 4 large lemons)
- ½ tablespoon sea salt
- 1.5 kilo roasting potatoes, peeled then halved lengthwise and if very large crosswise
- ½ tablespoon dried oregano
- Flaky salt and black pepper, for serving
Heat the oven to 220℃ (450℉). On a rimmed sheet pan, combine the chicken broth, olive oil, lemon juice, and salt. Toss the potatoes in the liquid to coat, then arrange the potatoes in an even layer, cut-sides down. Sprinkle the oregano over the potatoes.
Roast the potatoes, after 15 minutes lower the temperature to 180℃ (350℉) at the same time flip the potatoes so they roast evenly, continue cooking until fork-tender, dark brown and crispy on top, 55 to 60 minutes. Sprinkle with flaky salt and black pepper as desired.